City contractors will return the week of March 1, 2021, to do some finish work on sanitary sewers that were recently repaired with internal lining. The areas of finish work are:
- Young Street, 1600 block.
- W. King Street, 1100 block.
- N. Park Street, 700 block.
- Bradley Street, 700 block.
- Corunna Avenue, 900 block.
- N. Hickory Street, 600 block.
The proposed work should not interfere with residential sanitary sewer use.
Crews will be in marked vehicles and working primarily in the street. This work is necessary to prolong life expectancy of the sewer and avoid much higher cost options such as sewer replacement. Questions may be directed to the City Engineering office at 989-725-0550.