DUE TO THE RAINY WEATHER OVER THE WEEKEND, THE CHIP SEAL WORK IS PUSHED BACK TO THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2022. The following streets are scheduled to be chip sealed beginning on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 Thursday, September 15, 2022:
- Jackson from south end to north end;
- Moore from Gould to Jackson;
- Beech from south end to Jackson;
- Juniper from south end to Jackson;
- Bluestem from south end to Jackson;
- Holly from south end to Jackson;
- North from Gould to Mallard Circle;
- Avon from Krust to Dewey; and
- Gellatly from Dewey to Dewey.
The chip seal work is expected to be completed by the end of the week, weather permitting. Fog Seal will be applied after the chip seal work is complete. Parking on these streets will be prohibited during this time. If you have irrigation systems, please turn off so that water is not sprayed onto the street surface. If you have any questions, please call the engineering office at 989-725-0550.