View Article


Notice of Public Hearing

City of Owosso

County of Shiawassee


On the purchase of a new police vehicle with the assistance from the USDA.


To all interested persons in the City of Owosso:


Please take notice that the City Council of the City of Owosso, Michigan, will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 7:30 p.m. to hear public comment on accepting grant money from the USDA for a portion of the cost of purchasing a new police vehicle for the Owosso Police Department. The meeting will be held at Owosso City Hall, 301 W. Main St., Owosso MI 48867.


The City of Owosso is eligible for up to 35% federal assistance in the purchase of police vehicles. The remaining 65% would be covered by the city.


Further information may be obtained from the City offices. 

Kevin Lenkart, Owosso Public Safety Director.