City contractors will return the week of March 29, 2021, to do some finish work on sanitary sewers that were recently repaired with internal lining. The areas of finish work are:
• Olmstead Street, 600 Block.
• N. Hickory Street, 600 Block.
• N. Saginaw Street, 1000 Block.
• N. Water Street, 1100 Block.
• Dewey Street, from Oliver Street northerly to Queen Street.
The proposed work should not interfere with residential sanitary sewer use.
Crews will be in marked vehicles and working primarily in the street. This work is necessary to prolong life expectancy of the sewer and avoid much higher cost options such as sewer replacement. Questions may be directed to the City Engineering office at 989-725-0550.